Monday, August 13, 2012

Welcome to the NEW RTP

I know it's been over 7 months since my last post. With that said, I apologize. During that time, I have closed the chapter of my life I had known for the past 26 years and have started a new one. So far the new chapter has gotten off to a good start.

Of course it should be easy for me to do that. Even though I grew up in Houston, I always had a place in my heart for Dallas/Fort Worth too. Why? Because that was where a part of my family has been (and still is). And now that I'm closer to family, I feel that things are looking up for a change.

So what is the RTP and why is it new??? The RTP is a blog that looks at sports from an outside perspective (which is pretty much like every blog ever published). What I hope to do over time, is to give sports fans a point of view that isn't biased nor spiteful. Even though I may not intend to bring those feelings to this platform, I've got a pretty good sense that people will feel the way they do regardless of what is said. It is a free country after all.

The RTP is not a new blog. It's been here for over two years. I just decided to make a small change to the name. For those who are familiar, "Running the Point" will always be a part of the history of this blog. However, I did what I had to make it possible.
In the near future, the RTP will have a new logo. It wouldn't be a change from the old way if we didn't. At any rate, just be on the lookout.

I hope that the RTP will make a positive impact. And if not a positive one, hopefully it will bring some respect. Because really, that is the point of this blog.


And you can follow both posts on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment